Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The blogwagon

Is it bad that I've jumped on the blogwagon before I've left the country? Is it bad that I've jumped on the blogwagon (blagon?) at all?

And is four weeks really too short of a time period to write a blog? ...regardless of the fact that I am technically studying abroad - and therefore being a trendy college student and writing quirky posts about all things foreign? I've been told that by week four of your blog you're tired of updating it anyway (and I believe you, Patrick, considering your posts became mighty scarce as the semester wore on), so maybe I'm ahead of the crowd and have actually created the Perfect Storm of blogs: The Four Week Blog To Which the Blogger Is Fully Committed.

Either way, I'm headed to Lyon, France (also known as Not Paris, France) from June 17 to July 16, and then I'm off to travel for another week and a half! Here's to hoping my French improves, to drugging myself to sleep on the airplane with some Dramamine, and to finishing my packing in the next 36 hours.

...and to not forgetting anything vital. Like Tums.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blagon! You can come sit next to me...

    ReplyDelete