Saturday, March 2, 2013

Oops!

I meant to write a blogpost last night but completely forgot. I'm getting ready to leave the apartment for my two week "winter" vacation - it hardly feels like winter anymore. Today I head to Paris to meet up with Karen. We have one night there, then two in Rouen, and then four in Caen (Normandy) from where we'll take lots of day trips. After that I'm headed to England!

I should be able to post during the trip. Hopefully.

Also, when I did my laundry to get ready yesterday, the dryer (which I always use and which I put on the exact same settings as usual) literally burned my clothes. There was smoke. They're not all ruined, but I did have to throw out some things and I don't know how I'm going to get into my clearly shrunken jeans. Laundromats in France apparently have a real problem with my clothes, as this is the second time some of my things have been ruined - and not because I did something wrong! But now it's train time!

No comments:

Post a Comment